Aurora 18x18  

Posted by Unknown in ,

Hi everybody,

I want to make sure you all know of The LED Artist. As some of you may already know, I have been working on building an Aurora 18x18 from their website. The instructions they have posted are really great and the parts arent too hard to find! The only 'fun' part is getting to do all that SMT soldering :) I am very nearly finished. I have everything soldered in except the last 2/3rds of the LEDs. I will for sure post pictures when I am done both here and at instructables just to share what I have made! In the meantime, head over to http://www.theledart.com/ and check out what is there!

This entry was posted on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 7:56 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment